Participation in the Competition
To be a participant of the Youngsters Actions of the Internet-project "Friendship Bridges" you need to register yourself till the 22d of November 2013 year inclusive.
If your team is already registered in some other team competition of the Project (the Multimedia project Competition), just confirm your participation in the Actions using your Virtual Office (the link "Register in the other Project competitions").
To participate in the Actions you need to have an e-mail address.
After you fill in the registration form, your team will be sent an e-mail, containing a request to confirm your application. To finish the registration you should click on the link, which will be in the e-mail.
After the confirmation of the application you'll be sent an e-mail, giving you the information about your finished registration, your password and login for participation in the Actions.
Then your team, being a registered team-participant of the Project should submit its works till the 4th of December 2013 year inclusive using the team's Virtual Office which is on the web-site of the Project.
The common requirements to the information materials
- The quantity of the information materials which may be submitted by a participant is not restricted.
- The work should satisfy the Internet-project topic and reflect its essence.
- The usage of photos injuring the third persons' rights and the usage of the existing logos injuring the intellectual property rights is not allowed.
- The usage of other's videos, drawings, photos and plagiarism are not allowed.
- The information materials, which do not satisfy the International Internet-project "Friendship Bridges" regulations, and technical Competition requirements, can be rejected by the Organizing Committee.
The requirement to the information materials (photo report)
- The information materials – video files – are to be uploaded to the site of the Project (with the help of the Virtual Office). You should also fill in the information about the video: the title, the place, where the photos were taken and a short commentary on the action, you've held (not more than 600 signs).
- The acceptable file format: high quality JPEG (*.jpg).
- The maximum size of the image on the wide side – 1600 pixels.
- The acceptable file size is no more than 5MB.
- The usage of other people's photos, plagiarism, assemblage of an image from fragments, adding to the photo some elements are not allowed.
- The appliance of logos, copyrights and signatures to photos is not allowed.
- A measurable photo edition to improve its quality is allowed: the deletion of "red-eyes" effect, the improvement of colour, regulation of sharpness level, etc.
The requirement to the information materials (video report)
- The information materials – video files – are to be uploaded to the site of the Project (with the help of the Virtual Office). You should also fill in the information about the video: the title and a short commentary on the action, you've held (not more than 600 signs).
The techincal requirements to the video format materials:
- duration – not more than a minute
- video aspect ratio – 4:3 or 16:9
- the maximum video resolution – 640х480 pixels
- the acceptable size – not more than 40 MB.
- the acceptable file formats: asf, avi, divx, flv, mov, mp4, mpeg, wmv, xvid.
The acceptable video codecs:
- Video: mpeg-4(divx, xvid), h264, mpeg-2, mpeg-1, vp6, wmv8, wmv9.
- Аudio: mp3, wma, aac, ogg vorbis, ac3
The participants' works must not
- brake the existing laws, injure the other people's honor, dignity and rights protected by law;
- provoke religious-, race- and nationality-difference conflicts;
- contain scenes of violence or cruelty to animals;
- be of offensive or obscene character;
- contain explicit or implicit drugs advertisement;
- injure copyrights;
- be of a pornographic character;
- contain any commercials.